EZ-Qube provides control for all standard Senergy motors utilizing either the ECO or Boost mode performance profiles. Speed, acceleration & deceleration are adjustable using combinations of DIP switches on the module.
Motors may be run clockwise (CW) or counter clockwise (CCW) using digital inputs to the controller terminals. Dual input terminals allow for 3 preset speed selections. A motor/module error output is available for connection to user controls.
At its core, the EZ-Qube module utilizes the same motor commutation and overload protection algorithms that are used in our advanced and network based controllers.
• Economical drive card
• Forward/Reverse Inputs & Error Output
• 3 Selectable Preset Speeds
• 0-10V Analog Speed Control
- IP20 Environment
- UL recognized (UL 61800-5-1)
- Options for PNP or NPN control inputs
- Provides ECO and BOOST modes
- DIP Switch Setting for 31 available fixed speeds
- DIP Switch Setting for 16 available Accel / Decel rates
- 0 to 10V Analog Speed Setting Input
- 2 Digital Run signals to provide 3 speed options plus Input for Reverse
- LED Indicators for Power, Run, Reverse and Error
- PI regulated Speed Control
- Dynamic, Free Spin and Servo Lock braking mode available